v.9.2.1 (Sep 16, 2020)
Improved: focus outlines in the Elementor lightbox were hidden. Fixed: issue with blog template displaying draft posts in non-ajax pagination modes. Fixed (again): issues with incorrect page positioning on smooth scroll with certain floating header settings combinations. Fixed: issue with images in galleries not loading until the page is being scrolled. Fixed: issue with setting transparent color as a page header background in Elementor. Fixed: issue with checkout country filed overlapping floating header (WooCommerce). Fixed: issue with Envato elements fatal error when importing template(s). Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.9.2.0 (Sep 11, 2020)
1. New: revamped demo content importer. Now features include (but are not limited to): - option to remove the installed demo(s); - options to "keep" select pages or entire demo (preserves content from being accidentally removed); - quick search and tags system. 2. New: Menu selection box added to the "Elementor full-width" page template and "Header" template in the Theme Builder. 3. Improved: "Mobile floating navigation" settings set was added to the Theme Options. 4. Improved: links settings were added for Portfolio post type in the "Masonry & Grid" widget. 5. Improved: "category" archive Theme Options settings are now also being applied to "tag" archives. 6. Improved: setting to open a submenu on click (rather than on hover) added. 7. Fixed: accessibility issue with submenus on screenreaders. 8. Fixed: Blog masonry & grid page template. Category picker not working. 9. Fixed: issue with a notice showing up when using the "Products - Masonry & Grid" widget on WooCommerce archive pages. 10. Fixed: issue with raw HTML showing up when replying comments. 11. Fixed: anchor navigation scrolls to the wrong position with certain header settings. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.9.1.2 (Aug 28, 2020)
Elementor v.3 compatibility update.
v.9.1.1 (Aug 11, 2020)
1. Ensured WordPress 5.5 compatibility. 2. Accessibility improvement: added filter for the "read more" button. 3. Accessibility improvement: assigned the "role" to menu items. 4. Accessibility improvement: search button is now accessible. 5. Fixed: +/- buttons not working in the WooCommerce cart after clicking the "refresh cart" button. 6. Fixed: WooCommerce cart pop-up is not scrollable. 7. Fixed: impossible to hide cart popup on mobile devices. 8. Fixed: WooCommerce dropdown filters don't work in the collapsable sidebar on mobile devices. 9. Fixed: Stripe card icons are missing in the WooCommerce checkout. 10. Fixed: portfolio shortcode content is aligned to the left when center alignment is chosen. 11. Fixed: issues with CF7 notices styling after plugin update. 12. Fixed: issues with Side menu open/close button with certain theme options combination. 13. Fixed: Elementor Carousel Widgets does not allow to display the full post text. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.9.1.0 (Jul 16, 2020)
1. New: "Vertical Menu" Elementor Widget. 2. New: "Hide in mobile layout" option added to The7 sidebars in Elementor. 3. Improved: "Top line" header; "Transparent logo" setting added to the Theme Options > Branding. 4. Improved: "lazy loading" and "image source inlining" options added to the Elementor Image widget. 5. Fixed: if there are two "Media Masonry & Grid" elements on a page, the 2nd one picks up the number of columns from the 1st one. 6. Fixed: blue highlight appears on the next level button in the mobile menu on the mobile Chome. 7. Fixed: text selection is not visible in The7 contact form in FireFox. 8. Fixed: blog posts widget; if prev/next buttons are disabled, the "back" button is shifted to the left. 9. Fixed: WooCommerce grouped product; quantity +/- button does not work. 10. Fixed: Footer accent color is overwritten by the accent color from General Appearance. Minor accessibility improvements. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.22.214.171.124 (Jul 14, 2020)
System messages tweaks.
v.9.0.1 (Jun 25, 2020)
1. Fixed: issue with the wrong number of columns in Masonry & Grid Elementor 2. Fixed: issue with Slider Revolution not being activated upon "Hotel" demo import. 3. Fixed: issue with private post not being displayed even for logged in users. 4. Fixed: JS conflict with "admin-meta-box-magic.min.js" in WPBakery front-end editing mode.
v.126.96.36.199 (Jun 18, 2020)
PRO Elements deprecation message added.
v.9.0.0 (Jun 18, 2020)
1. New: Photo Scroller Elementor widget. Great for showcasing photos and other creative work. 2. New & improved: Masonry & Grid Elementor widget complete overhaul with a plethora of new settings. 3. New & improved: Theme Builder now works for Product pages. We have added 5 custom Product page widgets to match The7 aesthetics. 4. New & improved: numerous WooCommerce integration improvements (both in the front-end and under-the-hood). 5. New & improved: PRO features were integrated into The7 Elements plugin. PRO Elements plugin is now obsolete and can be safely removed after updating the theme and The7 Elements. 6. Improved: color settings were added to microwidgets in the floating header. 7. Improved: compatibility with various third-party plugins (MEC, RestoPress, WPML, etc.) 8. Fixed: the microwidgets area does not resize with certain theme options combination. 9. Fixed: Portfolio Justified Grid (WPB) not working in portfolio archive templates. 10. Fixed: issue with WPB Slideshow element breaking on orientation change event on mobile devices. 11. Fixed: issue with an incorrect image with caption alignment/interposition. 12. Minor improvements to the theme accessibility. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood changes.
v.8.8.1 (May 22, 2020)
Improved compatibility for basic WooCommerce widgets/shortcodes in Elementor.
v.8.8.0 (May 18, 2020)
1. New demo: Fashion Store - https://the7.io/classic-landing/fashion-store/ 2. New The7 widgets for Elementor: - Products Masonry & Grid; - Products Carousel. 3. Improved: option to hide the title in WooCommerce products pages. 4. Improved: redundant .SVG files removed from standard The7 icon fonts. 5. Fixed: issue on archive pages with posts backgrounds always being visible (even when they are disabled). 6. Fixed: issue in IE11 with Elementor full-width rows not stretching properly. 7. Fixed: issue with word wrap not working in The7 Breadcrumbs in Elementor. 8. Fixed: issue with header area and top bar having different paddings in boxed layouts. 9. Fixed: WooCommerce ratings are visible even after being disabled. 10. Fixed: issue with WooCommerce notification popups overlapping. 11. Fixed: issue with WooCommerce not showing borders for some buttons. 12. General improvements to WooCommerce compatibility and appearance. 13. Improvements to WPML Compatibility. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood changes.
v.8.7.2 (May 6, 2020)
v.8.7.1 (Apr 30, 2020)
New: "The7 Breadcrumbs" Elementor widget. Improved: Google Fonts list updated. Improved: "alt" attribute added to lightbox buttons. Fixed: issue with share buttons not being visible in the gallery lightbox. Fixed: issue with "play" button positioning in the gallery page template. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood fixes.
v.8.7.0 (Apr 24, 2020)
1. New demo: Business Adviser (https://the7.io/classic-landing/business-advisors/) 2. Improved: header section editing is enabled for the Elementor theme builder (update PRO Elements to v.2.9.3 via The7 > Plugins). 3. Improved: PRO Elements is no longer required for demo import when Elementor Pro is already in use. 4. Improved: UI of "Portfolio Masonry & Grid" shortcode for WPBakery Page Builder. 5. Improved: tags taxonomy added to Portfolio CPT. 6. Fixed: issue with The7 Elemenor widgets displaying the content even if a related post type is disabled. 7. Fixed: issue with "WooCommerce Masonry & Grid" for WPB pagination not working when used in a blog post. 8. Fixed: issue with a mobile menu in a bottom bar missing an icon. 9. Fixed issue with posts not being clickable in carousel shortcodes/elements/widgets. 10. Fixed: issue with a side gap when using the "floating menu button" header layout. 11. Fixed: issue with extra border in the menu in the "split" header layout. 12. Fixed: issue with "+" quantity WooCommerce button missing the border. 13. Fixed: issue with "maximum background width" and content "jumping" when scroll shows up. 14. Updated: ru_RU lang files.
v.8.6.0 (Apr 8, 2020)
1. New demo: Online Courses & Education- https://the7.io/classic-landing/online-courses/ 2. Improved: single and archive page editing is enabled for the Elementor theme builder (update PRO Elements to v.188.8.131.52 via The7 > Plugins). 3. Improved: "mobile menu" (hamburger) and "close" buttons. Including: - icons style selection; - more interposition and styling options. 4. Improved: more styling options for menu items dividers, and decorative lines in the header. 5. Improved: better RTL compatibility. 6. Fixed: issue with cloned Album Carousel elements not processing clicks. 7. Fixed: issue with Elementor footer not being imported. 8. Fixed: Hotel Booking plugin "blinking". 9. Fixed: If search microwidget is set to "Input width: fixed width", its placeholder text is always white in FF. 10. Fixed: WooCommerce collapsable sidebar overlay blocking the sidebar in mobile layouts. 11. Fixed: WooCommerce checkout page; coupon field and corresponding button not being equal in height. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.184.108.40.206 (Mar 27, 2020)
1. New demo: Elementor Minimal Creative - https://the7.io/classic-landing/elementor-minimal-creative/ 2. Beta-feature: footer editing via theme builder (Templates > Theme Builder). You must have both the theme and PRO Elements plugin updated to the newest versions. 3. Improved: filtering by URL added to "portfolio masonry & grid" shortcode. 4. Improved: one request (icon font) less :) Fontello, used mainly for service purposes, is moved to legacy features. 5. Accessibility improvement: "title" attribute added to inputs. 6. Fixed: issue when responsiveness is disabled in theme options, header paddings resetting to 0 on mobile devices. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood fixes.
v.8.4.1 (Mar 13, 2020)
1. Improved: compatibility with WooCommerce 4.0. 2. Fixed: issue with header side paddings being doubled if the header is set to "floating" and its layout to "split header". 3. Fixed: the search icon is not visible in IE 11 with a certain setting combination.
v.220.127.116.11 (Mar 6, 2020)
1. Fixed: Fatal error when using a heavily customized child theme after v.8.4.0 update. 2. Improved: ru_RU language files updated.
v.8.4.0 (Mar 5, 2020)
1. New: PRO Elements plugin (Elementor add-on) added to the theme package. 2. New Elementor demos: - Consulting: https://the7.io/classic-landing/consulting/ - Logistics: https://the7.io/classic-landing/logistics/ 3. Improved: WooCommerce filters UI on mobile devices. 4. Improved: FA5 icon in Contact Form replaced with The7 standard icon set. 5. Fixed: in the Elementor editing interface, if a Slideshow is selected for a page title, the transparent header option is not available. 6. Fixed: if there are multiple videos in a gallery, their audio keeps playing when switching to the next video. 7. Fixed: IE11 compatibility issue with "Full height row" with "Background Override: Browser full dimension" on demos. 8. Fixed: issue with misaligned buttons in the Gallery lightbox. 9. Fixed: issue with fancy titles having black background by default. Minor improvements to pre-made websites installation process. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.8.3.0 (Feb 27, 2020)
1. New demo: The7: Elementor Business One-Page (https://the7.io/classic-landing/elementor-business-one-page/). 2. Fixed: request to google font API even when google fonts are not in use. 3. Fixed: navigation arrows positioning not working since the last theme/plugins update. 4. Fixed: "background under the box" being overwritten by the "content background". 5. Fixed: issue with thumbnails generation when emulating different browser width in dev tools. 6. Fixed: issue with website logo doubling in Elementor tablet editing mode. 7. Minor WooCommerce integration improvements. 8. Minor Elementor integration improvements. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.8.2.1 (Feb 10, 2020)
1. New demo: Clothing Store (WooCommerce). Check it out here: https://the7.io/classic-landing/clothing/ 2. Fixed: microwidgets not showing up if a text field is empty. 3. Fixed: issue in portfolio shortcode with "custom link" showing up even if it is being disabled. 4. Fixed: missing field "item" in breadcrumbs. 5. Fixed: issue in Team Masonry & Grid shortcode with border color. 6. Fixed: issue with empty space showing up above the sidebar, when the browser width is equal to the mobile breakpoint value. 7. Updated: ru_RU lang file. 8. Updated: fr_FR lang file. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.8.2.0 (Jan 29, 2020)
1. WooCommerce 3.9 compatibility. 2. New: settings for top bar responsiveness were added: - breakpoint; - paddings for it. 3. Improved: top bar paddings will not sum up with header paddings. 4. New: additional settings for header paddings responsiveness were added: - breakpoint; - paddings for it. 5. New: dedicated "Collapse columns after" setting was added for the footer. 6. New: fancy title can now use the featured image (post cover) as a background. 7. Improved: buttons to automatically install the default FontAvesome 4/5 were added to The7 > Icons Manager. 8. Improved: "Icon gap" setting was added for the "Button" WPB shortcode. 9. Improved: hover behavior on mobile devices. 10. Fixed: issue with inactive bundled plugins being activated after the update. 11. Fixed: issue with full-screen backgrounds on iOS/iPadOS devices. 12. Fixed: issue with transparent icons in Carousel shortcodes. 13. Fixed: issue with items cropping in Carousel shortcodes. 14. Fixed: issue with Carousel shortcodes stretching columns. 15. ru_RU lang files updated. 16. General improvements to Elementor compatibility. 17. General improvements to WPB shortcodes by Dream-Theme. Other minor improvements and fixes.
Ultimate Addons and Convert Plus by BrainstormForce (Jan 23, 2020)
v.18.104.22.168 (Jan 23, 2020)
1. Fixed: "data-vocabulary.org schema deprecated" warnaing. 2. Improved: additional Elementor settings are included in demo content.
v.8.1.1 (Jan 17, 2020)
1. Improved: opacity option added to social icons microwidget. 2. Fixed: issue with the theme downgrading Slider Revolution to v.5 on plugin update. 3. Fixed: issue with hovers in microwidgets. 4. Fixed: issue with styles of microwidgets in mobile layouts. Other minor improvements and under the hood changes.
v.8.1.0 (Jan 11, 2020)
1. New: mobile breakpoint and paddings settings for the main area, footer, and bottom bar were added. 2. New: 2023 shortcode for dynamically displaying the current year in the copyright area. 3. New: "Set display "swap" for google fonts" option was added to The7 > My The7, Settings screen. It yields an insignificant score boost in the Google Page speed test. It also messes up fonts loading :) Not recommended, unless you know exactly what you are doing. 4. Fixed: "HEX color () needs to be 6 or 3 digits long" error in Elementor. 5. Fixed: issue with gaps between images in galleries on mobile devices. 6. Fixed: issue with images captions positioning. 7. Fixed: issue with progress bar widget animation not working. 8. Fixed: issue with incorrect images sizing in the WooCommerce grid layout on hover. 9. Fixed: missing "close" icon in the search overlay. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.8.0.0 (Dec 25, 2019. Merry Christmas!)
Attention! We have revised the "Side paddings" block in Theme Options > Advanced > Responsiveness. This should cause no issues, but you may want to double-check the settings described in paragraph 3 below. 1. New: full support for Elementor page builder has landed! Including (but not limited to): - The7 custom post types; - Masonry/Grid widget; - Carousel widget; - essential page template settings. 2. New: Elementor Starter - a multipurpose demo built exclusively for Elementor: https://the7.io/classic-landing/elementor-starter/ 3. Improved: Theme Options > Advanced > Responsiveness, "Side paddings" block was revised and split between 4 different screens: - General Appearance > Layout, "Margins for pages, posts & templates"; - Top Bar & Header > Layout > Header layout settings, "Header paddings" (available for Classic, Inline, and Split header layouts); - Top Bar & Header > Mobile Header > First header switch point (tablet), "Header paddings"; - Top Bar & Header > Mobile Header > Second header switch point (phone), "Header paddings"; - Footer & Bottom Bar > Footer > Footer layout, "Paddings". 4. Improved: left/right margin settings were added to "Page Margins" block in page templates (these settings overwrite ones found in Theme Options). 5. Improved: "Full width" option was added to Footer & Bottom Bar > Footer > Footer layout. 6. Improved: "link" setting was added for Multipurpose microwidget. 7. Improved: update for de_DE language files. 8. Fixed: "Read more" button translation issue in blog shortcodes. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.7.9.1 (Dec 16, 2019)
1. Fixed: wrong checkout translation in it_IT language. 2. Fixed: extra DIV shows up in pagination. 3. Fixed: issue with Fancy Title background (position: fixed) on mobiles. 4. Improved: JS carousel performance. 5. Improved: compatibility with PHP 7.4. 6. Improved: update for ru_RU language files. 7. Improved: direct link from theme registration interface to the license management tool.
v.22.214.171.124 (Dec 5, 2019)
1. Fixed: Go Pricing ver. 3.3.15 incompatibility; 2. Fixed: “Heart” icon showing up in Fancy Media; 3. Fixed: issue with VC pie chart animation; 4. Fixed: issue missing styling for the "Text & Icon" shortcode link button.
v.7.9.0 (Dec 4, 2019)
v.7.8.2 (Nov 14, 2019)
Improved: compatibility with MEC Calendar. Improved: Icon shortcode now works with anchor-navigation links. Improved: Media Gallery Masonry & Grid shortcode now has the option to disable the pop-up. Fixed: minor visual glitches in Testimonials shortcode. Fixed: issue with default icons not appearing in social icons shortcode. Fixed: when the content width unit is %, the header width is calculated incorrectly. Fixed: minor visual glitches in album slider share buttons. Other minor improvements and under the hood fixes.
v.7.8.1 (Nov 6, 2019)
1. Improved: compatibility with WooCommerce 3.8.x. 2. Improved: FontAwesome integrated into The7 is now available in WPB Page Builder and Ultimate Addons. 3. Fixed: "wrong" logo in floating mobile header. 4. Fixed: Portfolio Masonry and Grid; post links "target" attribute not working. 5. Fixed: Icon + text; when hover is disabled, the border disappears on hover. 6. Fixed: Icon + text; bold text in titles cannot be disabled. 7. Fixed: visual issues with share buttons in Albums, Sliders, etc. 8. Fixed: mega menu; gradient not working. Other minor improvements and under the hood fixes.
v.7.8.0 (Oct 24, 2019)
1. New: "Yoga" demo. 2. New: "Nutritionist" demo. 3. New: "Wedding" demo. 4. New: "Icon with text" shortcode. 5. Improved: interface layout of "Button" shortcode. 6. Improved: built-in lightbox module updated and touch gestures enabled for Chrome 70 and up on Windows 10. 7. Fixed: issue with page title underline being shifted in IE and Edge. 8. Fixed: if the mega menu "item starts a new row" setting is used twice in a submenu, the last "column" disappears on mobile devices. 9. Fixed: issue in Portfolio grid, standard pagination mode. If category slug contains a number, and this number is the same as another category ID, both categories are highlighted as active. 10. Fixed: issue with "read more" button being not translatable. 11. Fixed: issue with breadcrumbs alignment on mobile devices. 12. Fixed: issue with the Custom Menu 2 widget, sub-menu arrows not showing up. 13. Fixed: issue with "italic" text setting not working correctly in Testimonials shortcode. 14. Fixed: issue with the mega menu in side header disappearing after scrolling down the page. 15. Fixed: issue with the Recpatha V3 badge is being hidden under the footer when the "slide out" mode is being enabled. 16. Fixed: issue with absence of icons in Testimonials shortcode backend. 17. Fixed: multiple issue with WooCommerce Gutenberg blocks. 18. Fixed: issue with Button microwidget showing up 2 times on tablets in top line and floating button headers. 19. Fixed: issue with incorrect title font styles for "Blog masonry & grid" shortcode. Other minor improvements and under the hood fixes.
v.7.7.7 (Sep 21, 2019)
Attention! If you are updating from The7 v.7.7.5, please make sure to update The7 Elements plugin to v.2.1.7 (via Dashboard > Updates or The7 > Plugins). Otherwise, the update will cause a PHP error. 1. New: "Hotel" demo (https://the7.io/classic-landing/hotel/) 2. Improved: styling for Hotel Booking Lite plugin. 3. Fixed: Icon shortcode behavior when a link is not set. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood fixes.
v.7.7.6 (Sep 14, 2019)
1. Improved: Font Awesome 4 backward compatibility. 2. Fixed: issue with WPB icons not working with Font Awesome 5. 3. Fixed: issue with icon fonts not being imported when installing a pre-made website. 4. Fixed: issues with lazy loading spinner not disappearing on videos' featured images. 5. Fixed: issue with lazy loading spinner not disappearing and images not being displayed if the page is set as a blog template. 6. Fixed: issue with dt_highlight text shortcode not accepting color codes in short notation. 7. Fixed: issue with select fields being cut off in WPB front-end editing mode. 8. Google+ icon removed. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood changes.
v.7.7.5 (Sep 06, 2019)
1. Improved: Font Awesome built into the theme can now be removed in the font management interface (The7 > Fonts). 2. Fixed: Front-end Theme Options editing mode was not available. 3. Fixed: Fancy Title + Default Header combination makes Light color scheme option visible (this option should be available only for Transparent Header). 4. Fixed: Floating Top Line header settings block is visible when the Inline Header is chosen. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood changes.
v.7.7.4 (Aug 30, 2019)
1. Improved: Google reCAPTCHA option added to standard The7 forms. 2. Improved: option to disable The7 OpenGraph tags was added. 3. Improved: option to disable "Archives:" prefix was added. 4. Fixed: issue with anchor navigation scrolling to incorrect place with certain header settings combination. 5. Fixed: issue with Testimonials Carousel on orientation change/resize event on mobile devices. 6. Fixed: issue with Photo Scroller on orientation change/resize event on mobile devices. 7. Fixed: issue with blank space appearing when side header is chosen in theme options, the page template is set to Microsite and header is disabled. 8. Fixed: compatibility issue with Really Simple SSL plugin. 9. Fixed: issue with WooCommerce displaying the generic page title in archives even if the shop page has a fancy header with a custom title. 10. Fixed (hopefully): when content importer fails to correctly map and assign the content to the current users, it automatically creates a new user. Though this is WP importer's default behavior, it was causing much confusion. 11. Fixed: issue with portfolio carousel not linking to portfolio entries when all icons are disabled. 12. Fixed: visual issues with WPB interface elements in frontend mode. 13. Fixed: visual issue with WooCommerce cart microwidget. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.7.7.3 (Aug 13, 2019)
WooCommerce 3.7 compatibility.
v.7.7.2 (Aug 06, 2019)
1. Fixed: issue with dt_core_send_mail() function. (It was possible to send messages to the blog admin even if a contact form is not present on a website.) 2. Fixed: issue with mega menu positioning when used in the side header. 3. Fixed: "icon" shortcode conflict with Fontello. 4. Fixed: issue with WPML settings not changing upon theme options saving. 5. Improved: compatibility with the "Hotel Booking Lite" plugin.
v.7.7.1 (Jul 19, 2019)
1. New: "Church" pre-made website: https://the7.io/classic-landing/church/ 2. Improved: border settings for buttons were added in Theme Options. 3. Improved: the option to remove the hover effect was added to the "icon" shortcode. 4. Improved: "stage padding" setting was added for carousel shortcodes. 5. Improved: hover settings were extended for blog masonry and carousel shortcodes. 6. Improved: the categorization position setting was added to shortcodes with categorization. 7. Fixed: issue with menu misalignment with certain settings combinations. 8. Fixed: issue with grid view not working for old Photos shortcode. 9. Fixed: issue with "exclude featured image from the album" setting hiding the media image instead of the featured image. 10. Fixed: issue with misalignment of fullwidth mega menu. 11. Fixed: issue with fancy image description and caption behavior. 12. Fixed: issue with The7 Elements plugin throwing an error when being activated with themes other than The7. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood changes.
v.7.7.0 (Jun 21, 2019)
1. New: Icon shortcode. 2. New pre-made website: Modern Business - https://the7.io/classic-landing/modern-business/ 3. Improved: blog list, improvements to images styling. 4. Improved: сaching of HTTP request result added to Flick widget. 5. Fixed: albums carousel does not show featured images. 6. Fixed: missing grid styles in Portfolio masonry and grid shortcode. 7. Fixed: issue with wrong active menu item indication when using anchors navigation. 8. Fixed: issue with related portfolio items zoom icon not working properly. 9. Fixed: issue with Portfolio grid > Background and animated lines > Details icon hover > Icon is not being centered. 10. Fixed: Classic header + full-width enabled creates an issue with the full-width mega menu. 11. Fixed: iOS Search microwidget shadow issue. 12. Fixed: issue with photo slider fullscreen button visibility on mobile devices. 13. Fixed: issue with cart microwidget shadow in Safari. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood fixes.
v.7.6.3 (Jun 7, 2019)
1. Improved: compatibility with WooCommerce Product Search. 2. Fixed: bug in WPBakery "Raw HTML" shortcode. 3. Fixed: issue with The7 CSS overwriting WPBakery CSS.
v.126.96.36.199 (Jun 3, 2019)
Fixed: compatibility issue with stand-alone version of WPBakery Page Builder v.6.
v.188.8.131.52 (May 31, 2019)
Fixed: issue with progress bars and counters styling (in WPBakery Page Builder v.6).
v.184.108.40.206 (May 30, 2019)
Fixed: issue with pie-charts not working (in WPBakery Page Builder v.6).
v.220.127.116.11 (released via Dream-Themes’ update server)
1. WPBakery Page Builder v.6 compatibility update. 2. Fixed: issue with progress bars not working
v.7.6.2 (released via Dream-Themes’ update server)
1. Improved: logo for "floating top line" header added. 2. Improved: new hover options for images in blog list shortcode. 3. Fixed: Mega Menu positioning issues. 4. Fixed: issue with the clients widget (images are not fitting properly and some of them are oddly sized). 5. Fixed: blog scroller (old) images showing as thumbnails on IE. 6. Fixed: issue with search micro widget shadow on iOS devices. 7. Fixed: positioning issues with sticky sidebar. 8. Fixed: issue with "make parent menu items clickable" setting not working properly.
v.7.6.1 (May 13, 2019)
1. Improvements and fixes to mega menu: - new setting for menu item description positioning; - new setting for positioning for icons (previously available for images only); - new image/icon positioning - "top, aligned left"; - improved right positioning of an image/icon; - fixed issue with image/icon top and bottom margin not working; - fixed WOOF plugin compatibility issue. 2. Improved: Mega menu features can now be disabled from The7 > My The7 interface, under "Settings" box. 3. Improve compatibility with WooCommerce Wholesale Prices plugin. 4. Improved: "menu order" option added to the "order by" field in post-type-based shortcodes. 5. Fixed: if a single post is set to show a page title and a menu is set to a light preset, it (menu) will be not visible. 6. Fixed: ADA compliance issue with search label id. Minor improvements to theme accessibility and other under-the hood changes.
v.7.6.0 (Apr 20, 2019)
1. New: much improved and extended Mega Menu. Note, this is still a beta feature! 1.1. Theme Options > Top Bar & Header; under "Submenu" tab, "Mega menu background settings" and "Mega menu items" block were added. Here you can setup: - mega menu background (under-layer) paddings; - columns paddings and columns width (latter works only for non full-width menus); - menu items typography, colors and paddings, etc. 1.2. Appearance > Menus; all mega menu related settings were moved under "The7 Mega Menu" button. Numerous features and corresponding settings were added, among which: - display a widget area (use with caution!); - set a background image for the menu; - hide certain menu columns in mobile view; - visually choose a menu item icon (from icon-fonts uploaded to the theme); - upload a menu item image and chose its position, border radius, paddings, etc. 2. New: now you can manage widget areas right from Appearance > Widgets interface. 3. Improved: WooCommerce 3.6.x compatibility. 4. Improved: new settings for "custom menu" and "shopping cart" microwidgets. 5. Fixed: issue with transparent headers not working properly on iOS 12.2. 6. Fixed: issue with incorrect font family for fancy header on product page. 7. Fixed: issue with "media gallery" "masonry grid" images not loading when lazy loading is enabled; also "load more" button displaying when placed inside an Album. 8. Fixed: issue with custom settings not working with new font awesome benefits icons. 9. Fixed: issue with the floating logo not showing up when there is a custom logo set in branding options, and the file is the same as the main logo. 10. Fixed: issue with next menu level indicators missing in side menu. 11. Fixed: issue with full height/width setting for buttons not working with justified menu layout. 12. Fixed: issue with images not showing up if pagination field in "Photos Carousel" is empty. 13. Fixed: issue with "Photos Carousel" doubling the number of images. 14. Fixed: issue with "Main" and "Floating" logos showing up simultaneously in mobile and tablet views. 15. Fixed: issue with "Team Carousel" bold/italic/uppercase settings not working. 16. Improved: general compatibility with plugins that use WP audio player. 17. Improved: updates related to fancy header in WPML-config. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood changes.
v.7.5.0 (Mar 21, 2019)
1. New: floating sidebar feature added. 2. New: option to choose a 404 page template (Theme Options > Archives and 404). 3. Improved: portfolio breadcrumb string setting added. 4. Improved: Font Awesome from The7 automatically injects into Ultimate Addons shortcodes. No more need to upload it separately. 5. Improved: Google Fonts list updated. 6. Improved: deprecated WooCommerce functions were replaced with new ones. 7. Fixed: issue with images lazy loading not working in Team Grid shortcode when standard pagination option is selected. 8. Fixed: issue with logo in the header "flashing" when reloading the page. 9. Fixed: issue with "hamburger" icon missing the background in mobile header. 10. Fixed: issue with anchor links not working correctly if "hide row" feature is being used. 11. Fixed: issue with autoplay not pausing on hover in carousels. 12. Fixed: issue with damaged pl_PL.mo file. 13. Fixed: issue with filtering and sorting being messed up in Blog Grid & Masonry shortcode. Numerous minor visual and under-the-hood improvements and fixes.
v.18.104.22.168 (Feb 26, 2019)
Fixed: issue with auto-slide in carousels.
v.22.214.171.124 (Feb 22, 2019)
Fixed: issue with mixed up social icons.
v.7.4.3 (Feb 22, 2019)
New demo: "Seven Weed" (https://the7.io/classic-landing/weed/).. strictly for medical and recreational purposes ;) New: "back" link url setting for post types. Improved: theme will now automatically check if it's compatible with your current version of WordPress (and prompt to update it if necessary). Improved: top bar will now be visible in transparent headers below the slideshow. Attention! If you don't want this feature, simply change the page template to the "microsite" and disable the top bar. Improved: floating top line color and opacity setting added. Improved: new "search by" option for search microwidget. You can choose either to search in all post types or only in WooCommerce products. Improved: social icons updated with "telegram" icon. Fixed: issue with product carousel not loading images on scroll. Fixed: issue with duplicated animation on WPB single image. Fixed: glitch with text microwidget on mobile devices. Fixed: Issue with autoplay always being enabled on mobile devices in multipurpose carousel. Fixed: issue with logo overwriting favicon on microsite templates. Fixed: minor visual issues with icons in microwidgets. Fixed: minor visual issues with floating top line headers. Fixed: issue with fancy media element having a grey padding when set to show a self-hosted video. Fixed: issue with portfolio related projects layout being broken in IE 11.
v.7.4.2 (Feb 9, 2019)
Fixed: issue with images loading in product carousel. Fixed: issue with The7 animations in WPBakery shortcodes. Fixed: issue with microwidgets hover opacity in light preset. Fixed: potential conflict with plugins that uses TGMA library.
v.7.4.1 (Feb 7, 2019)
1. Fixed: issue with incorrect menu links when importing a one-page pre-made site. 2. Fixed: microsite "#!/up" link does not work on mobile logo. 3. Fixed: issue with album thumbnails not acting as links (mobile Chrome). 4. Fixed: multipurpose microwidgets are not translatable via WPML. 5. Fixed: text micro widgets shows up twice on mobile devices when set to display in the top bar. 6. Fixed: incorrect active link indication in anchor navigation. 7. Fixed: issue with incorrect items size in carousel. 8. Fixed: "Media Gallery Masonry & Grid". Image with video URL don't load in grid layout. 9. Fixed: submenu text transformation setting not working. 10. Fixed: issue with lightbox not working if image source is an external URL or image size is not specified in shortcode settings.
v.7.4.0 (Jan 31, 2019)
1. New: "multipurpose" microwidges for header area. 2. New (and long overdue): floating menu text color settings added. 3. New: pagination setting inside the Album post. 4. New: "uppercase" setting for text in Theme Options was replaced with "text transformation", which allows "normal", "uppercase", "lowercase" and "capitalize" options. 5. New: responsiveness settings for "custom menu" in the bottom bar. 6. Improved: font previews in Theme Options now reflect font size, line height and other font settings. 7. Improved: option to simultaneously change the font family of h1-h6 headers. 8. Improved: lazy loading will now work for carousel items. 9. Improved: deprecated jQuery functions replaced with their modern counterparts. 10. Fixed: issue with icon size setting not working in "login" microwidget. 11. Fixed: issue with "My The7" string not being translatable.
v.7.3.3 (Jan 17, 2019)
1. New "Gutenberg Creative" demo: https://the7.io/classic-landing/g-creative/ 2. Improved: styling of Gutenberg widgets, quotes and media & text blocks. 3. Fixed: issue with fancy title settings of shop page not being applied to WooCommerce categories and archive pages. 4. Fixed: issue when visiting "post preview" messes up settings of the original post. 5. Fixed: issue with images lazy loading not working for team masonry layout. 6. Fixed: issue with team shortcode not showing team members when switching between categories (reveal animation not working). 7. Fixed: issue with anchor navigation not working correctly when responsiveness is disabled. 8. Fixed: issue with portfolio links not being clickable with certain settings combination. 9. Fixed: issue with menu arrows misaligned in footer. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.7.3.2 (Dec 25, 2018)
Fixed issue with icons in lists.
v.7.3.1 (Dec 22, 2018)
Fixed issue with lazy loading in WooCommerce.
v.7.3.0 (Dec 21, 2018)
1. Improved: Gutenberg block editor enabled for The7 custom post types. 2. Improved: number of fancy title responsiveness settings added. 3. Improved: basic compatibility with Sensei plugin. 4. Improved: added an option to make top bar floating. 5. Improved: "offset" setting added to carousel shortcodes. 6. Improved: number of option to add an icon to a button shortcode. 7. Improved: lazy loading of images added to the gallery shortcode. 8. Improved: compatibility with PHP 7.3. 9. Improved: .SVGs encoded into CSS are being replaced with icon font. 10. Improved: all page content is being parsed when used as an archive template. 11. Fixed: issue with "customize existing design" feature of Theme Options Wizard not working correctly. 12. Fixed: issue with too aggressive string sanitize in social icons microwidget. 13. Fixed: issue with lazy loading not working properly for blog. 14. Fixed: issue with FontAwesome icons don't show for portfolio shortcodes. 15. Fixed: issue with animation not working in some shortocedes. 16. Fixed: issue with slideshow shortcode not adjusting properly on display rotation event on mobile devices. 17. Fixed: issue with social icons showing HTML class instead of title in a tooltip. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.7.2.0 (Dec 3, 2018)
1. New: phase one Gutenberg integration. 2. Improved: WooCommerce 3.5.2 compatibility. 3. Improved: "full demo" and "single page" tabs added to The7 > Pre-made Websites. 4. Improved: background image option added for floating headers. 5. Improved: "edit page" link added to archive template selection option. 6. Improved: an alert about "not saved changes" added when a user navigates out of Theme Options without saving them. 7. Fixed: slideshow shortcode visual glitch. 8. Fixed: issue with autoslide in Multipurpose Carousel shortcode turning on when it is disabled. 9. Fixed: issue with lightbox not opening for last image in Media Gallery Carousel shortcode. 10. Fixed: issue with The7 shortcodes have no styling when used with Templera templates. 11. Fixed: issue with Header shortcode custom font styles being overwritten with defaults from Theme Option. 12. Fixed: issue with digital download layout in WooCommerce. 13. Fixed: issue with WooCommerce product category widget drop down duplication. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.7.1.2 (Nov 15, 2018)
Fixed bug with microwidgets not visible with certain theme options combinations.
v.7.1.1 (Nov 14, 2018)
1. Fixed: issue with broken pagination on search page. 2. Fixed: issue with last edited field of Theme Options not saving on hitting return/enter key. 3. Improved: Polish translation files added. Thanks to Rafał Grabosz! (https://themeforest.net/user/rgwsk65)
v.7.1.0 (Nov 8, 2018)
1. New: Albums Carousel shortcode. 2. Improved: "offset" setting added for blog, portfolio and album shortcodes. This setting allows to skip certain number of newest posts. 3. Fixed: issue with pagination not working in default WooCommerce shortcode. 4. Fixed: issue with some FontAwesome icons missing in WPBakery Page Builder UI. 5. Fixed: issues with "button" microwidget: - button is misaligned when icon is disabled; - "hide on desktop" setting not working. 6. Fixed: issue with search microwidget "popup background" block not working correctly. 7. Fixed: issue with style/script elements not working correctly inside carousel shortcodes. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.7.0.1 (Oct 25, 2018)
Fixed: PHP notice on servers with older versions of PHP. Fixed: Media carousel does not generate inline styles when using child theme.
v.7.0.0 (Oct 24, 2018)
1. New (and first on the market!): import pages from The7 pre-made websites by a link (URL). Feature is available via Pages > Import interface. 2. New: icon-fonts upload interface. Available via The7 > Icons Manager. Fully compatible and deeply integrated with WPBakery Page Builder and Ultimate Addons. 3. New: super-customizable Albums Masonry and Grid shortcode. 5. New: Button microwidget. 6. Improved: WooCommerce 3.5.0 compatibility. 7. Improved: optimized usage of post meta data. This leads to smaller (and therefore faster) database. 8. Improver: search pre-made website by link (URL) added in The7 > Pre-made websites. 9. Improved: Search microwidget. 10. Improved: White label tool removes The7 references in popup messages. 11. Improved: gradient picker in shortcodes. Now (instead of 2-color gradient) you can choose as many color stops as you want. Gradient angle option is also available. 12. Improved: "buy" button added to related WooCommerce products. 13. Improved: added compatibility with WooCommerce YITH AJAX Filter plugin. 14. Fixed: side overlap setting in Blog List shortcode leads to each second featured image not being clickable on mobile layouts. 15. Fixed: issue with "standard" pagination not working in Photos Masonry and Grid shortcode. Other minor improvements and fixes.